Performance. Innovation. Integrity.
Stryker works with respected medical professionals to help people lead more active and satisfying lives.
As one of the world's leading medical technology companies, we offer a broad range of high-performance products in orthopaedics and have a significant presence in other medical specialties.
We are a global leader in the development of orthopaedic products and services, committed to researching and developing new ways to address people's needs — including introducing new materials that make replacement joints feel and act more like the natural joint. Our products make orthopaedic surgery and recovery simpler, faster, and more effective, benefiting both patients and physicians.
You can rely on Stryker for the products you need to help restore normal function, reduce pain and return to the daily activities you enjoy, thanks to our focus on quality, technology and research. We are dedicated to the principals of ‘responsible science’, so you can be sure that our products and procedures are fully tested and clinically proven to help people lead healthier, more active lives.
Stryker at a glance
- 75 years of innovation founded in 1941 by Dr Homer Stryker
- More than 57,000 products an impressive global portfolio in reconstructive, surgical and medical technologies
- 100+ countries helping people get moving again, all around the world
- $462million spent on R&D in 2011, with 4,035 patents
- Fortune 500 company and one of the Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies (2012)